Commercial Data Analyst
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Functie:||Commercial Data Analyst|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3475|
For our client in Curaçao we are looking for a Commercial Data Analyst with a strong capability in quantitative analysis and excellent communication skills with superb attention to details.
Main duties and responsibilities:
The Commercial Data Analyst is responsible for conducting research of the company’s commercial data such as sales, margins and commercial effectiveness of sales campaigns and pricing to find ways to improve the company’s commercial performance. The Commercial Data Analyst uses mathematical models and predictive economic research to identify patterns and discrepancies in commercial and consumer activity and use this analysis to suggest policy changes and goals to improve profits. The Commercial Data Analysts spots trends and ideas where others might just see a jumble of data. Essentially, the Commercial Data Analyst looks at commercial performance and client satisfaction and determines ways that it can be more successful.
Other tasks and responsibilities:
- In consultation and collaboration with the Category Managers analyze sales figures;
- Determine methods to improve sales by using detailed economic and mathematical models to predict the outcomes of changes in the business model to sales;
- Suggest improvements to executives to help them understand the findings to make better business decisions. Often, this involves creating graphs, charts and other visualizations;
- Analyze competitor’s pricing to get a better picture of the business environment and help understand the reasons behind the success or failure of a particular department or marketing strategy, or the potentials for a future strategy.
- Master’s Degree with focus on data/ analytical skills, ideally gained in Economics.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar position.
- Experience in Web analytics, market research and statistical analysis and/or modeling.
- Experience in setting up KPI-dashboards and working with “big data”.
- Excellent working ability of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Targit is a plus).
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and establish priorities.
- Innovative thinker with the ability to think out of the box.
- Strong in setting up KPI’s and commercial dashboards.
- Good writing and presentation abilities.
- Organizational skills.
- Problem-solvers and detail-oriented skills.
- Internal Client relationship skills.
This role is relatively new, and the post holder will be expected to be proactive in identifying and developing further ways in which data-driven decision making can be beneficial to the team.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV