NEW: Sales Manager
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Functie:||NEW: Sales Manager|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3480|
Objective of the position:
Ensuring and supervising the achievement of the set budget revenue- and margin level. He/she translates the strategic choices and visions from the business plan into his area of responsibility. The Sales Manager is also responsible for establishing, maintaining, and intensifying customer relations and contacts with (potential) major clients such as large contractors, project developers, and (potential) investors within the market. He/she accomplishes this though in-depth personal approach and by advising big clients with the aim of realizing the sales objectives. The Sales Manager makes sure that our client is “top of mind” for this specific target group with regards to purchasing building material both from stock and on special order.
- Responsible for setting up the revenue and margin targets to be achieved per client group, which he/she achieves with the account managers;
- Draw up a joint sales budget on a quarterly basis with the account managers (synergy between sales-marketing-purchasing activities) including sales training;
- Monitor and realize intended price- and margin level (KPI’s);
- Manage the account managers;
- Approve deviations from price conditions, payment conditions, and credits;
- Maintain frequent and close contact with major customers (large account management/volume bonus customers).
Managing account managers
- Coach, train, motivate, and guide the employees;
- Establish revenue and margin targets per customer group, among other things by call-off orders and annual contracts;
- Report on sales and margin, regular customers and volume bonus customers;
- Identify market, revenue and competition development, opportunities and respond to this, in collaboration with the purchasing department;
- Make proposals to improve the performance and performance of account managers;
- Create team spirit, sales drive, and motivation;
- Evaluate, assess, coach, train, and develop employees;
- Relationship building and representation of the management at major clients (large account management);
- Pass credit arrangements on to the manager/debtors department;
- Keep up with specialist literature, attend seminars, visit trade fairs and the like;
- Perform all other activities that are important for the smooth running of activities and necessary for the performance of the job.
Communication (Structural Consultation)
- Operations Management meetings (weekly);
- Sales meetings with account management branches (bi-weekly);
- Department consultation purchasing-sales (bi-weekly);
- Branch meeting, store management – account management (4-weekly).
- Bachelor (Hbo) commercial training complemented with commercial vocational training.
- At least 3 years of demonstrable affinity with account and sales management.
- Commercial skills, communicative.
- (Pro) active attitude when it comes to approaching customers and employees.
- Experienced people manager, motivator with leadership capabilities.
- Conversation partner at board level.
- Development of others
- Papiamento (pre)
- Spanish (pre)
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV