Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Functie:||Chief Executive Officer (CEO)|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3596|
In the current dynamic and demanding market, it is necessary to quickly and efficiently identify and enable products to pro-actively enact to evolving new developments that occur within the market. This requires a strong and professional leadership team with a clear vision for the future and the ability to achieve the set goals within the given timeframe. Within the senior management team, the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) fulfils a crucial position and is responsible for the overall success of the organization: the ideal candidate has a broad and strategic view and responsibility, has a solid background within Banking, and ample network combined with strong processes and project management skills. The CEO is responsible for re-igniting the passion for financial wellbeing of the company’s (potential) customers by enabling them to achieve their goals and providing high quality service.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Bank; develop business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with long-term and short-term objectives;
- Design, realization, implementation and reporting of the strategic, HR, risk and compliance and commercial plan & policy;
- Will drive development and execution of the commercialization strategy for the Bank. Will be in charge of building the commercialization infrastructure needed, including structuring and growing the organization to drive market adoption of the company’s products and be responsible for revenue growth within the organization.
- Promote a culture in which people are able to adequately identify and convert market developments into business opportunities at a strategic, tactical and operational level, and take a leading role in this;
- Lead and motivate staff to advance employee engagement; developing a high performing managerial team; and, ultimately overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy, vision and mission of the Bank;
- Consider and assess business effects, technological, market developments and the competitive position and make adjustments where necessary within the organization;
- Stimulate and implement innovations and developments in the performance of the organization, increasing the transparency and adjusting policies accordingly;
- Further develop and implement a continuous improvement culture within all layers of the organization;
- Responsible for the organization, planning, compliance and development of activities within the board;
- Maintain internal and external contacts with all stakeholders, profiling the strengths of the organization.
- Responsible for timely reporting to concerned authorities, complying with all regulations and adequate and timely communication with Supervisory Board of Directors and Shareholders.
- Requires a Master degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field.
- Should have a minimum of 10 years post qualifying experience with at least 2 years as a CEO or at a similar level in a diversified business organization in the banking and finance sector locally or internationally.
- Successful track record in (change) management, performance excellence and bringing organizations up to standard.
- Strong commercial track-record.
- Strong knowledge of ICT and banking applications.
- Experience in leading (large) projects.
- Affinity with Fintech.
- Leadership qualities; knows how to challenge, connect and motivate people, based on trust.
- Able to function and experience in multi-cultural settings.
- Realizes (strategic) change if necessary and knows how to involve people in this.
- Is able to assume a connecting role both internally and externally and to act externally as a figurehead for the organization.
- Transparent, reliable, analytical, result-oriented and decisive.
- Language skills: Dutch, English, Papiamento.
The CEO must have:
- An honest, transparent and open management style.
- Excellent communication skills, applicable at all levels.
- A customer- and people-oriented way of working.
- Organizational sensitivity.
- Political-administrative sensitivity.
- A positive critical attitude.
- Empathic and self-reflective capacity (daring to be vulnerable).
- Business sobriety and enterprising, decisive decisiveness.
- A relevant network or be willing to actively build it.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV