IT Project Manager Support
|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Functie:||IT Project Manager Support|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3599|
The Project Manager Support manages key IT related projects. Responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
The primary objective of the role is ensure that projects are completed to specification, within an established time frame and budget and serves as the lead subject matter expert within the company regarding technology concerns by using industry expertise to improve all aspects of
project planning and resource management.
1. Mainly responsible for related project management planning and implementation.
- Implementing project plans, managing the related projects from initiation phase through closeout.
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled IT department projects.
- Assign daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones.
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives.
- Prioritize projects according to your defined acceptance criteria.
2. Project management support.
- Meet with internal/external clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project (especially for non IT project, where IT has a supporting role).
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility for IT related projects.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors if required, for the flawless execution of projects.
- Provide support to balance investments to efficiently use available resources.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
3. Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects.
- Oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones.
4. Develop and coach/mentor employees of the technical department and other involved parties if where required.
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Continue professional development trough providing training/coaching sessions, in order to keep abreast of emerging technologies, methods and best practices.
- Monitor staff performance and complete performance reviews within project scope.
- Document, reporting and escalation management.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps for project documentation.
- Periodical status reporting on project status to management and involved
- stakeholders, through activity status report (what is done, what is pending and time frame for pending activities).
- Periodical status reporting on project budget, what has been spent time and costs to complete remaining activities.
- Report on project risks/issue through risk assessment and mitigation actions.
- Report and escalate to management if and as needed.
- Minimum of BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science, or relevant field.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience as project manager in related field.
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods.
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department is preferred.
- Technically competent with various software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) and Microsoft Projects.
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC.
- Helicopter view.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making.
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to develop and track budgets.
- Proficient with efficient supervision.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV