|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3604|
The Training Proffesional efficiently manages, develops, designs, implements and executes training programs with
the support of the Team Leaders, in the achievement of the strategic objectives of the company.
- Assess training needs with the Team Leaders to design, develop and implement training programs in accordance with the training plan across the company (Agents, Staff and Brokers).
- Executes training programs in the company in accordance with the training plan and as guided by the Team Leaders.
- Research and recommend amendments to training materials/training programs in accordance with identified training needs and trends pertaining to but not limited to any process, products or service changes.
- Responsible for providing the Team Leaders with monthly reports on participant’s feedback on the training programs delivered.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining training materials for the Training Department as guided by the Team Leaders.
- Consult with the HC Officer T&D to develop Training Needs Assessment and to assist the Product, Process and System Team Leader in meeting with Admin Managers and Branch Managers.
- Attend and participate in meetings pertaining to any operational changes in the training plan in the absence of the Team Leaders.
- Assist both internal/external customers (staff/agents) in person and/or by telephone, assisting those seeking information not requiring the personal attention of the Team Leaders and to perform any other job-related duties that may be assigned by the Team Leaders. the training plan in the absence of the Staff Training Manager.
- To perform any other job-related duties that may be assigned by the Manager.
- Deliver as guided/instructed on Team’s Targets and Operational Plans that fit the strategic objectives of the organization based on all Identified Training Plans and Needs (monthly, quarterly; annually).
- Completeness – Ensuring all assigned Training & Development related tasks are completed (95% to 100%)
- KPI’s: Training Deliverables and Needs Assessment: Assist the Manager(s) on a quarterly basis with the needs assessment process of the Division (using previous training evaluations and TNA’s have been reviewed to determine a need or needs per program), to ensure further changes, development etc. of any area, department, or business units are made (continuous).
- First Degree in Business or a related field from a recognized tertiary level educational institution.
- Proficient in English and Papiamento.
- Train-the-Trainer Certification
- Virtual Training Certification
- LOMA 280, 290, ACS 100 and all related parts.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a training environment, two of which must be in the insurance industry.
- Work Ethic
- Serving People
- Planning / Organizing / Flexibility
- Team Orientation
Job Knowledge / Skills:
- Interpersonal/ Communication Skills
- Continuous Improvement
- Computer Literacy in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Access
The Training Professional must be able to manage several tasks while meeting deadlines. The incumbent must be highly motivated with strong work ethics, possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, must have excellent people skills and able to work under pressure. Must have excellent customer service skills and able to
deal with difficult people maintaining mutual respect.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV