|Type aanvraag:||Werving en Selectie|
|Referentie nummer:||# 3725|
The Application Specialist acts as a link between the organizational requirements and the right IT and Information Management (IM) solution. He/she analyzes, identifies and translates the needs of the organization into the right IT solution.
The Application Specialist basically acts as a functional administrator for our ERP system. Supporting the ERP Business Manager is the largest part of his/her job. He/she is also responsible for the development of applications, so that they are optimally aligned with existing processes. For this purpose, the Application Specialist defines, configures and manages software, storage structures, peripherals, system documentation and manuals, and adapts the system as much as possible to the requirements and wishes of users. If innovations are needed, the Application Specialist advises management and key users on the subject.
The Application Specialist also takes care of the introduction of new applications and continuously checks whether the users are making use of all possibilities and whether adjustments are necessary. He/she will select the best systems (or parts thereof), take care of their implementation and manage all system data. He/she is also the point of contact when it comes to the continuity and reliability of the information system.
Being able to listen well and ask the right questions are essential qualities of the Application Specialist. After all, it is the acquired insight of the Application Specialist that provides the blueprint for successful IM projects.
As an Application Specialist, you provide the foundation for a real solution to the users’ problems and help to further organize and develop the IT landscape and ERP system. You are eager to learn and have a “can do” mentality.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Inventory user requirements and translate them into solutions
- Jointly responsible for the implementation cycle of various applications and keeping them up-to-date.
- Organizing acceptance tests and user training and, if necessary, writing manuals.
- Organizing and providing training to (small) groups of users.
- Advising on (new) guidelines or procedures and supervising the correct use of applications.
- Implement and maintain established security procedures.
- Testing of the system parts delivered by suppliers in cooperation with the key users, both technical and key-users, both technical and functional.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 3 years' experience in a similar position.
- Good analytical skills.
- Experience with implementation and management of Microsoft. SharePoint for Retail is preferred.
- Broad experience with ERP systems and IT tools (e.g. Microsoft Office and Sysaid).
- Experience with IT in the Retail environment is a plus.
- Excellent contact and communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- Service- and customer-oriented.
- Persuasiveness and flexibility.
- Planning & organizing.
Klik hieronder om deze vacature te delen:
Geinteresseerd? Stuur dan via onderstaand formulier je CV